How do I place an order/inquiry?
- Call (386-333-9910) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us. Creating a one-of-a-kind dessert can be complex, so while we do answer email questions, we prefer orders to be placed over the phone so that we can make sure we get all the information we need concerning your order.
How do I make sure you are available for my event?
- Save the date! We choose to give our full attention to a limited number of orders on any given date, so one of the most important things is to check our availability.
- Most of our customers reserve their cakes a month to a year in advance. Unfortunately, this means we must often decline cake orders for dates that have been booked, especially on weekends and during busy seasons or holidays.
- Planning ahead for your event and paying your non-refundable deposit will reserve your date and make sure you get that special dessert.
- We recommend placing orders at least one month in advance.
What information do I need to have ready?
- Know the number of people you want to serve.
- Know the flavor (menu page), style, or design you have in mind.
- Our initial price estimate for most cakes is based on the number of slices or the size of the tiers, so this information is essential in providing an accurate quote.
- Be prepared with ideas. Designing a unique cake creation can be a challenge even for the most artistic person. We are happy to guide you through the process and present you with ideas based on your initial inspiration, event, or person.
- Share with us a theme, colors, or any specific design ideas you would like to see in your cake.
- It is often helpful to email us pictures that have inspired your cake, invitations, or color samples that show specific colors or designs.
What information do you need from me?
- Give us your detailed contact information: names, phone numbers, and emails.
- Information about your event location and time, including other contacts at the event location if possible and a correct address for delivery.
- For an order placed by phone, have a credit card ready so you can pay your nonrefundable deposit to reserve your date.
What if something changes and I need to cancel?
We require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the estimated dessert order to hold your
- Orders are taken on a first come basis, so if an order is cancelled at the last minute, we lose business that we could have had from other orders we turned down.